Software Engineer (Web)
With more than 20 million people in Thailand accessing the Internet on their devices, our priority and commitment to smart device is more important than ever. We’re looking for engineers to help us build elegant entertainment products for people in Thailand. This is a chance for you to work with passionate people and entertainment industry to push the boundaries and build best experiences at scale.
We're currently hiring software engineers to join our teams:
- Software Engineer, Frontend (Web/Mobile Web)
- Software Engineer, Backend (Web Service & APIs)
- Software Engineer, Full Stack (Frontend & Backend)
- Working closely with UX/UI designers to ensure our UIs work well on all screen sizes.
- Work closely with our product and tech teams to customize and deliver the best experience of web and mobile web application
- Build efficient and reusable front-end and back-end system and abstractions
- Back up features with corresponding tests (we like tests!)
- Help make sure our web and mobile web applications are fast, reliable, and easy to use.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing entertainment web and mobile web application
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, Engineering, IT or 1+ years in software development experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years building web or mobile web applications experience in PHP or Java
- Experience in understanding large code bases, including API design techniques to help keep code clean and maintainable.
- Strong problem solving skill
- Knowledge in basic shell scripting
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort
- Passion for coding, solving problems and working in a team environment
- Knowledge in Git, public github or bitbucket projects/repos a plus
- Flexibility/situational adaptability – love for learning new things
Software Engineer, Frontend
- Working closely with UX/UI designers and make the most of modern tools to ensure our UIs work well on all screen sizes for web and mobile web browser.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Frontend build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js a plus
Software Engineer, Backend
- Responsible for the architecture, development and scaling of backend systems. The goals include scaling and architecting systems to support advanced product features that may not be currently viable because of hard technical considerations. System uptime and availability are a priority for the team.
- Develop RESTful web services, REST APIs — you should know the REST basics inside and out.
- Experience with data modeling, design, and implementation using relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL) and document-oriented databases (MongoDB) or other NoSQL databases a plus
- Experience with enterprise application technologies (e.g. Redis, RPC, microservices,etc.) a plus
- Knowledge in Node.JS, Python, C#, Go a plus
Software Engineer, Full Stack
- Develop and operate at all levels of the stack for Frontend and Backend. Responsible for the UIs that use daily, the APIs and system integrations to process communications for all product layers
- Familiar with development environments, in either Docker or virtual machines like with Vagrant.
- Understand Preprocessors and transpilers (like Babel) for things like Typescript, ES6, LESS, SCSS, SaSS a plus
- Experience with Firebase a plus
- Knowledge of continuous integration/continuous delivery and build tools such as Jenkins and Maven a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Accidental Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Community tech talks and happy hours
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
Contact us: email@example.com